Wednesday, February 15, 2012

3 Rules to Deal with Your Parents By Ghazwan AL Hashimi Hashimii

  
3 Rules to Deal with Your Parents
By
Ghazwan AL Hashimi
    I want to teach my daughter  how to deal with her parents in Iraqi culture. Respecting them is very important. It is good behavior when you do not say rude words. You should not sit while they stand up. you should kiss their hands. When I said these words , my daughter asks “Why should I do that? ” My answer is “ If you do that with your parents , then your son will do it with you.” I saw how my father dealt  with his parents. My grandfather had a store where my father helped  him with his work. He loves his parents so much and respects them. I do my best to be polite with my parents as well as  with my grandmother. I hope I am good example for my daughter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment