Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jealous By Ghazwan AL Hashimi


  The life is  a bridge that we need to cross . I am the second son of  a simple family. My father , he is a kind man. He had been working hard to raise me and my brother.
     My study is my life. I remembered  that day when my mother had taught   my brother ,I moved around them to show my drawing. I and my brother like a chain of series of events. When we were young , both of us were running to library to get the same sports magazine “ALRashied”. I and my brother had never been playing  in the same term. He played football ,and so did I. He had loved to learn swimming ;then I followed him. He went to college; so did I. He studied masters; so did I. His major of study is sport while my study field is mathematics. He is dealing  with the mental compatibility of movement while I am dealing with the mind games. He is searching  the muscle  movement while I  need to study the curve of its movement. He is studying the best way to record the best time while I am studying the optimality. It is true; I am jealous.
    I met my wife in college. I looked to her and said to myself   “This is my wife.” My wedding was simple. I have had a nice daughter since 2012. After that Fatimah has been  my life till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment