Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last Home Game by Mars Lu


Last summer in the middle of August, I went with my friends, Hanming, Xiaoyi, and Xiaoming, to a stadium and we watched soccer together. That day there were 30,000 fans in the stadium. The 30,000 other fans and I all shouted, "We are the champions!" together. During the match the team I supported had a free kick and the free kick was perfect. That free kick made me think about Beckhum's free kick. At the end of the match the team I supported won and the score was three to one. I really enjoyed this match. Right now, Manchester United, AC Milan, Real Madrid, and Barcelona are the best in the wart but I think that Beijing Guo An is perfect in my heart. I believe that someday they can be the best team in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment