Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short story by AMMAR AL-TEMIMI

                                    Short story by AMMAR AL-TEMIMI
Do you know why I can not forget the wrong attitude in my life? Let me show you some                 facts about my life. I hope you enjoy when you read my fable. So, I will start to write some events about my short story. When I was 13 years old,I had made something dangerous.I always opposed my parents when they needed to give me some advice.So,I sometimes was not attentive to them.I remembered some advice to make me upset.Formerly,I tried to drive my father's car .My father was always forgetting his key on the television.Before my father woke up in the morning ,I took his key and moved slowly from the upstairs of my home to the garage .I was looking at different way because I was afraid from my father to see me. After I did not see anyone,I made to insert the keys' car and moved quickly to the street. Before I made an accident,I was listening to some music.After I had made the accident, policeman arrived quickly. He took me to the police office in my town .I was crying while my father arrived. My father had paid the bail for me and gave some money to the police office. I felt comfortable when my father took  me to our home. Before I saw my mother,I was thinking about her emotions. Ultimately,I was bewildered when I saw all my family in front of our home.When I was stayed in the police station ,I could not see my family again.So,I recommend my children not drive with out my sanction.Right now, I am thinking about how I can keep the keys away from my children.                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment