Friday, February 24, 2012

"Gilbert" and "Einstent" by Annie

My son took his classroom pet home during Christmas break. The little pet is hamster, his name is "Einstein. My husband and my daughter were so happy.I felt ok,because I was afraid of mice.After Christmas break, "Einstein"went back school.My kids want to have their own hamster. They want to take care of little pet. I was very hesitant.because hamsters don't smell good and they always play in the night,and sleep during daytime.my kids kept asking me.I told my Kids to use their own money to buy a hamster.and to take care of the pet themselves, parents don't need to help everything.Last month,we bought a hamster name "Gilbert".He is very funny,always running and running, gradually , I liked "Gilbert" Better. After my kids go to bed,When I am doing homework,"Gilbert" is running and running in the cage,I felt so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment